Forms & Permits

Building Permit
    Includes new buildings, additions and alterations, fences, sheds, roofing, solar panels, driveways, sidewalks, and demolition

Electrical Permit

Plumbing/HVAC/Sprinkler Permit

Contractor's License - ($100.00)
Request a Vacant House Check
Right to Know Request
 Use and Occupancy Application ($100.00)
Single and Two Family Dwellings U &O requirements
Multi-Family U & O requirements
Handicap  On-Street Parking Permit
Sign Permit
Use of Park Waiver
 (Little Crum Creek)